With his military career wrapping up, Dr. Damon Friedman is stripping his “Superman” outfit and replacing it with civilian garb. But that doesn’t mean the fight has ended. The downtown LA native will continue his mission of fighting enemies. As a veteran, the enemy he’s battling is suicide.
- Frank Sontag Show interviews Co-Chairman Damon Friedman
- Downtown LA News Article on Co-Chairman Dr. Damon Friedman
- Your Hometown Radio Talk Show interview with Co-Chairman Dr. Damon Friedman
- Point of View Radio Talk Show interview with Co-Chairman Dr. Damon Friedman
- Newsmax TV interview with Co-Chairman Chad Robichaux