12191 W. Linebaugh #529
Tampa, FL 33626
Bring Hope, Healing, and Restoration to Our Nation’s Warriors
To provide military active duty, veterans, and their families with viable faith-based programs that lead to mental stability, physical strength, spiritual growth, and community involvement.
The purpose of the FBVSA is to provide ADVOCACY for the well-being of our veterans and families and to EMPOWER the efforts of each alliance member.
The Faith-Based Veterans Service Alliance (FBVSA) is a coalition of like-minded faith-based veteran service organizations standing together on a unified front to present to the White House, Congress, VA, DoD, and our Nation’s people that faith-based programs are proving successful in offering real, lasting change to struggling active duty military and veterans that have lost hope in traditional treatment options.
5 Reasons Why to Join the FBVSA
1. We have unified the most impactful Faith Based Veterans Service Organizations, working together as one Alliance.
2. With each organization bringing their unique strengths, we are able to bring a full spectrum of healing to our warriors addressing the mind, the body, the spirit and social aspects.
3. FBVSA.org is a single location to find veterans organizations with incredible track records of success providing life-saving programs to our nation’s warriors.
4. The Alliance provides the most comprehensive pool of reliable data and this is critical in eradicating the veteran suicide epidemic.
5. We are a combined voice of millions of Americans who believe in faith-based solutions for our warriors and we will advocate to the White House, to Congress, the DoD and the Veteran’s Administration to see that our warriors get the care that they deserve.
Read the latest News & Articles !
The rigors of combat and the challenges of military life take a toll on the overall health and wellbeing of many veterans, often leaving broken homes in their wake. Because of this, over 20 veterans take their lives every day.
Through a unified front, we aim to offer faith-based solutions to our nation’s warriors and empower them to overcome the challenges they face. The goal is to build resilience and strengthen military warriors and their families across the country.
Support the Alliance. Make an Impact.
Serving in all 50 states and abroad, approx. 3 billion social media impressions, over 750,000 active duty and veterans served, connections with over 8 veteran service organizations, 250,000+ educational resources given out, more than 4,000 events/programs held across the country, 1,000+ volunteers serving with excellence.
Military Members, Veterans, and Families Served
Veteran Service Organizations
Social Media Impressions
Educational Resources Given
Events/Programs Across the Nation
Engaged Audience Contacts
The information and photographs herein do not imply official endorsement by the DoD or its components. EIN #85-0776331
11928 Sheldon Rd.
Tampa, FL 33626